UWMSC Facility Rules
1. This a youth focused athletic facility. Foul language, verbal or physical abuse of players, coaches, referees, staff or other patrons is STRICTLY forbidden and is grounds for removal from the facility. Safety is our #1 Priority.
2. UMWSC has zero tolerance for the following:
a. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, vaping and smoking
b. Bullying, fight, or foul language
c. Guns, knives and any other form of weapons
d. Any defacing or intentional damage to the facility
- Open Courts do not mean Open Gym. Court or Turf usage requires a reservation. Please check with the Front Desk for availability.
- Leave the facility in the same condition you found it in and pick up after yourself. A cleaning fee may be applied to groups that leave excessive trash or mess behind.
- Reimagine Recreation and UWMSC is not responsible for any personal items that may be damaged or lost while renting, including balls.
- No Outside Chairs are allowed in the Fieldhouse.
- No cleats are permitted under any circumstances in the Fieldhouse and no metal cleats or spikes on any of the floor & turf surfaces.
- Please respect the facility and DO NOT do any of the following:
- Access rented spaces before/after your reservation.
- Use any equipment that may damage the floors or fields in our facility
- Spread to spaces that have not been reserved by your group
- Access storage spaces unless granted approval
- Use athletic space for changing rooms. All changing of clothing or jerseys mustoccur in bathrooms or locker rooms.
- No food or drink besides water should be brought onto the playing surfaces.
10.Contact the Manager on duty at the Front Desk with any questions.